Clamoxyl LA – 100ml é Actinobacilose (Actinobacillus lignieresii), Artrite infecciosa (E. coli, Salmonella sp), Carbúnculo hemático (Bacillus anthracis), Carbúnculo sintomático (Clostridium sp), Diarreia (E. coli, Salmonella sp), Infecção do casco (Actinomyces sp) e Metrite (E. coli, Corynebacterium spp, Staphylococcus sp, Streptococcus sp).
What is Clamoxyl LA – 100ml
Treating infections caused by certain bacteria. It is also used with other medicines to treat Helicobacter pylori infection and ulcers of the small intestines.
Clamoxyl is a penicillin antibiotic. It works by killing sensitive bacteria.
Important safety information:
- Clamoxyl LA – 100ml may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Clamoxyl LA – 100ml with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Clamoxyl LA – 100ml only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections.
- Be sure to use Clamoxyl LA – 100mlfor the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Clamoxyl LA – 100ml may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Mild diarrhea is common with antibiotic use. However, a more serious form of diarrhea (pseudomembranous colitis) may rarely occur. This may develop while you use the antibiotic or within several months after you stop using it. Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Do not receive a live vaccine (eg, oral typhoid vaccine) while you are taking Clamoxyl LA – 100ml . Talk with your doctor before you receive any vaccine.
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) may not work as well while you are using Clamoxyl. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms).
- Brown, yellow, or gray tooth discoloration has occurred rarely in some patients taking Clamoxyl LA – 100ml . It occurred most often in children. The discoloration was reduced or removed by brushing or dental cleaning in most cases. Contact your doctor if you experience this effect.
- Diabetes patients – Clamoxyl LA – 100ml may cause the results of some tests for urine glucose to be wrong. Ask your doctor before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed if you use Clamoxyl LA for a long period of time. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Caution is advised when using Clamoxyl LA in CHILDREN younger than 3 months old; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Clamoxyl LA while you are pregnant. Clamoxyl is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Clamoxyl LA , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby. https://horsemedcare.com/?s=Clamoxyl+LA+-+100ml.https://kihorsemed.com/