Enigma injection Specifically developed for reproductive work in racing camels and horses. It gives excellent results in the synchronisation of cycles for matching Recipient and Donor female camels and horses in Embryo Transfer programmes. Enigma injection can also be used to help with habitual embryomic loss early in pregnancy and cam suppress difficult behaviour in male camels and horses if needed. Progesterone is a naturally occurring steroid hormone produced in the body that is important in the maintenance of pregnancy, embryogenesis and regulation of the estrus/breeding cycle. It is a crucial metabolic intermediate in the formation of other steroid hormones including those involved with sex hormones and corticosteroids from the adrenal gland. Interestingly it also plays an important role in brain function as a neurosteroid and thus can affect behaviour related to both performance and breeding. Vitamin E is and essential fat-soluble vitamin acting as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It is very important in reproductive function as well as muscle and nerve health. It may also play an important role in gene expression. Vitamin E deficiency is very common in camels and is a leading contributor to reproductive inefficiency and also calf mortality.
• Help with reduction of early embryonic loss in early pregnancy in camels and horses
• Generally enhance reproductive results in racing horses and camels
• Reduce the incidence of Cystic Hemorrhagic Follicle in ovarian cyclic follicle waves in problem horse and camel breeders
• Higher preparation ratio of recipients in embryo transfer programs by production of more uniform follicle growth
• May also have a role in sperm migration through the females reproductive tract
• Helps correct sub clinical Vitamin E deficiency in horses and camelshttps://kihorsemed.com/