LINCOMIX 300 works to treat infectious types of arthritis caused by susceptible organisms. These organisms can include those that cause the many types of infectious arthritide of swine, like mycoplasma spp, erysipelothrix, streptococci, or staphylococci.
Key Benefits LINCOMIX 300
- Lincomix injec-table solution is for any life stage
- Lincomix inject-able solution is indicated for the treatment of infectious forms of arthritis caused by organisms sensitive to its activity
- Lincomix inject-able solution treats most of the organisms responsible for the various infectious arthritides in swine, such as the staphylococci, streptococci, Erysipelothrix, and Mycoplasma supplement
How It Works
Lincomix is used to treat infectious types of arthritis caused by susceptible organisms, including many of the organisms that cause infectious arthritides like mycoplasma spp., erysipelothrix, streptococci, and staphylococci. It can also be used to treat mycoplasma pneumonia.
LINCOMIX 300 is indicated for the treatment of infectious forms of arthritis caused by organisms sensitive to its activity. This includes most of the organisms responsible for the various infectious arthritides in swine, such as the staphylococci, streptococci, Erysipelothrix and Mycoplasma spp.
It is also indicated for the treatment of mycoplasma pneumonia.
For optimal results, initiate treatment as soon as possible. As with any multi-dose vial, practice aseptic techniques in withdrawing each dose. Adequately clean and disinfect the vial closure pri or to entry with a sterile needle and syringe. No vial closure should be entered more than 20 times.
If no improvement is noted within 48 hours, consult a veterinarian.
As with all drugs, the use of LINCOMIX Injectable is contraindicated in animals previously found to be hypersensitive to the drug.
Swine intended for human consumption should not be slaughtered within 48 hours of latest treatment. Not for human use.
The intramuscular administration to swine may cause a transient diarrhea or loose stools. Although this effect has rarely been reported, one must be alert to the possibility that it may occur.
Should this occur, it is important that the necessary steps be taken to prevent the effects of dehydration.
LINCOMIX Injectable is available in twoconcentrations: 300 mg/mLand100 mg/mL.
- 300 mg/mL: For use in swine weighing 300 pounds or more. Each mL contains lincomycin hydrochloride equivalent to lincomycin, 300 mg; also Benzyl Alcohol, 9.45 mg added as preservative. Supplied in 100 mL vials.
- 100 mg/mL: Each mL contains lincomycin hydrochloride equivalent to lincomycin, 100 mg; also Benzyl Alcohol, 9.45 mg added as preservative. Supplied in 100 mL vials
Storage: for LINCOMIX 300
Store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
There are no reviews yet.