VERZENIO 150mg Tablets ( Abemaciclib 150 mg )
VERZENIO™ (abemaciclib) is indicated:
- in combination with an aromatase inhibitor as initial endocrine-based therapy for the treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor (HR)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
- in combination with fulvestrant for the treatment of women with hormone receptor (HR)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative advanced or metastatic breast cancer with disease progression following endocrine therapy.
- as monotherapy for the treatment of adult patients with HR-positive, HER2-negative advanced or metastatic breast cancer with disease progression following endocrine therapy and prior chemotherapy in the metastatic setting.
Verzenio 150mg DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Recommended Dose And Schedule
When used in combination with fulvestrant or an aromatase inhibitor, the recommended dose of VERZENIO is 150 mg taken orally twice daily.
- When given with VERZENIO, refer to the Full Prescribing Information for the recommended dose of the aromatase inhibitor being used.
- When given with VERZENIO, the recommended dose of fulvestrant is 500 mg administered on Days 1, 15, and 29; and once monthly thereafter. Refer to the Full Prescribing Information for fulvestrant. Pre/perimenopausal women treated with the combination of VERZENIO plus fulvestrant should be treated with a gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist according to current clinical practice standards.
When used as monotherapy, the recommended dose of VERZENIO is 200 mg taken orally twice daily.
Continue treatment until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity. VERZENIO may be taken with or without food.
Instruct patients to take their doses of VERZENIO at approximately the same times every day.
If the patient vomits or misses a dose of VERZENIO, instruct the patient to take the next dose at its scheduled time. Instruct patients to swallow VERZENIO tablets whole and not to chew, crush, or split tablets before swallowing. Instruct patients not to ingest VERZENIO tablets if broken, cracked, or otherwise not intact.
There are no reviews yet.