MILKSHAKE – 50 ML is used to increase oxygen in hypoxic tissues.
Studies have shown that administration of ITPP increases the maximal excercise capacity and also increase energy and Performance of the horse and camels.
Milkshake is a mix of Myo-inositol Trispyrophosphate (ITPP) + Adenosine 5 Monophosphate + Magnesium Aspartate + Potassium Aspartate.
(ITPP) is a synthetic allosteric effector of hemoglobin that increases the regulated oxygen releasing capacity of red blood cells for increased energy and performance in race Horses, Greyhounds and Camels.
SUGGESTED DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
There are two suggested ways to apply Milkshake
A) Hoses: 5 ml every day for 5 days before the race by SLOW intravenous or intramuscular inyection (IV Slow-IM) – In Camels 3 ml is suggested.
B) Horses: 10 ml every day for 3 days before the race (IV Slow -IM) – In Camels 7 ml is suggested.
milkshake race injection High Performance milkshake race injection is the result of over 20 years research and development. Spanning Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and The United States, using tens of thousands of horses in developing our HIGH PERFORMANCE MILKSHAKE into a serious all-natural drug-free recovery supplement having a serious effect on enhancing endurance and performance!
MILKSHAKE – 50 ML race injection High Performance milkshake race injection is the result of over 20 years research and development. Spanning Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and The United States, using tens of thousands of horses in developing our HIGH PERFORMANCE MILKSHAKE into a serious all-natural drug-free recovery supplement having a serious effect on enhancing endurance and performance!
• Reduce Lactic Acid within the muscles leading to increased endurance and milkshake race injection milkshake race injection performance.
• Contains Key nutrients in a balanced combination to assist with the energy production demands of the equine athlete during times of extreme energy output or VO2max.milkshake race injection
• Provides the system with vital Krebs Cycle substrates to provide energy via ATP and the Krebs Cycle.
• Increases Muscle Glycogen reserves within the muscles for use when energy reserves are vitally low.
• Contains a comprehensive, balanced mineral profile for hydration, lactic acid and reduction and recovery.
• Enhance focus and attitude assisting in getting the best performance out of your horse.
The “milkshake race injection” has enjoyed some popularity as a performance-enhancer for racehorses, although it is banned in all racing jurisdictions. This milkshake race injection doesn’t involve milk and syrup; the primary ingredient is sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda.milkshake race injection milkshake race injection
This metabolic milkshake race injection is proposed to work on high school chemistry principles of acid/base neutralization. With high-intensity exercise, there is a build-up of lactic acid in muscles, leading to fatigue. The theory is that high doses of bicarbonate make blood and muscle tissue less acidic, providing buffering capacity to offset the build-up of lactic acid, enabling the horse to go farther, faster, with less fatigue. It is given via a nasogastric tube.milkshake race injection
milkshake race injection