Cavalor Pow´Red Performance is given as a supplement to the normal ration to performance horses in training and during the competition season when there is an increased need for direct available energy. Condition, training and nutrition are basic elements for proper performance, but true perfection comes from nutritional elements for top performance that are available at the right time. Cavalor Pow´Red Performance supplies the additional nutrients that active top performers need. As such, it is a truly complete, very easily absorbable supplement to the daily ration. It is a perfect way to get your horse in good condition at the beginning of the competition season but also during and at the end of the competition season, when the horse may be have challenges maintaining its condition. Cavalor Pow´Red Performance is used by top competition horses in various disciplines such as show jumping, dressage, trotting/racing, three-day events, endurance, four-in-hand, etc.
Composition and safety of the product
This liquid feed enrichment contains carefully selected, energy-oriented vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids and other ingredients. Cavalor Pow´Red Performance contains vitamins A, D3, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, E, C; folic acid and choline, and trace elements: iron, copper, zinc, manganese, cobalt, selenium, calcium, phosphorus. The effect of Cavalor Pow´Red Performance is mainly due to the precise composition and ratios of the ingredients used. In addition to the exceptional content of B vitamins, Cavalor Pow´Red Performance contains high-quality vitamin C and very special traces of iron that effectively increase the number of red blood cells (the oxygen carriers) in a natural way. This avoids the feared side-effect of random iron elements, which can lead to an excessive number of freely circulating iron constituents (causing intoxication, e.g. oxidation of muscle cells). Cavalor Pow´Red Performance produces quickly noticeable results and contains no prohibited substances.
Composition: malted barley, vegetable glycerine
- Vitamins per kg:000 IU Vit. A (E672), 25.000 IU Vit. D3 (E670), 8.000 mg Vit E-all-rac-alpha tocopheryl acetate (3a700), 1.500 mg Vit. B1 – Thiamine mononitrate, 1.500 mg Vit. B2 – Riboflavine, 2.000 mg Vit. B3 – calcium D-pantothénate, 500 mg Vit. B6 – chlorhydrate de pyridoxine 3a831, 3.500 μg Vit. B12 – cyanocobalamine, 3.600 mg Niacin(e) 3a314, 20.000 mg Vit. C – calcium ascorbyle monophosphate, 500 mg folic acid, 3.000 mg Choline.
- Trace elements per Litre:000 mg ferrous chelate of amino acids, hydrate – iron (E1), 1.100 mg Copper – Cupric chelate of amino acids, hydrate (E4), 5.500 mg Zinc – Zinc chelate of amino acids, hydrate (E6), 4.000 mg Manganese – Manganous chelate of amino acids, hydrate (E5), 10 mg Organic form of selenium produced by S. cerevisiae CNCM I-3060 – selenium (E8)
- Technological additives per litre: BHT (E321) 310 mg, Propyl gallate (E310) 100 mg
Analytical constituants: 65 % humidity • 4,5 % crude protein, 0,5 % crude fat, 8 % crude ash, 0,1 % crude fibre, 0,5 % calcium, 0,5 % Phosphorus, 0,5 % Sodium, 0,1 % Magnesium
Dose per day per animal:
- 25 ml foals and ponies, young horses, adult horses
- 50 ml horses in training
- 25-50 ml mares and breeding stallions.
Maximum dose per day: 100 ml.
TO BE SHAKEN BEFORE EVERY USE! Keep at room temperatura.
There are no reviews yet.